This page lists the work we do on Seegad.
We work on Seegad everyday, improving the way it works, adding new features and ensuring the product delivers on its promise – to be the best tool for measuring profit, managing people and driving growth!.
If you are hoping to find a new feature or issue fix, but it’s not listed here; Please click here to tell us about it. You never know, we may just bump it up our priority list.
- A Budget Planner. Learn more.
- Work in Progress (WIP) Report now includes department information.
- “Mark as Won” feature to convert a prospect into an active client engagement.
- No longer possible to add income to non-billable engagements.
- Agreed Fees is now a required input for active or billable engagements.
- Display person that created an engagement on “Details” tab
- Links entered in expense remarks, task remarks or comments are now clickable.
- Improve load speed for “Teams” tab under engagement.
- Fixed issue with removing an employee from an engagement
- Fixed minor issues with export to Excel feature.
- You can now log your time without creating tasks. Learn more.
- You can now hide metric on Timesheets page to make room for calendar.
- You can also log time on existing tasks from the Timesheets page.
- Expense “Approve & Pay” button available to managers or executives with “Company Accountant” role.
- Fixed issues with updating payments entered in QuickBooks.
- Fix computation error with Profit Margin
- Fixed issues with Last Seen section under Metrics report page
- New Sticky Tasks feature. So you don’t have to always create tasks you do frequently. Learn more.
- Fixed some issues with logging time.
- You can now filter tasks on user profile.
- Do not load all completed tasks. Load only recently completed.
- Sign In to Seegad with Intuit QuickBooks
- “Remember me” feature now available when you sign in.
- Export to Excel for Performance metrics page.
- Add more filters to Export to Excel feature on Timesheets.
- Administrators can now create engagements with minimal information.
- Include an “All Users” option in the user filter for Timesheets.
- Remove financial metrics for internal engagements
- Set start time and end time to last logged time.
- The head of a department (HoD) can now see timesheet of everyone in the department except for those on the same grade level (or above) as the HoD.
- Desktop notifications – Get notified on Seegad activities even when you are not logged into Seegad.
- Fixed calculation of adoption rate value.
- You can now filter Activity report with just the end date.
- You can now save an engagement as a template for future use.
- Improved Activity report page to improve speed.
- Task deleted under one tab is removed on other tabs as well.
- You can now upload files under income and expense.
- Issues with missing discussions fixed.
- Activity report can now be exported to Excel.
- When creating new engagements or clients, records with similar name are displayed to avoid entry duplication.
- You can now close engagements to prevent additional timesheet entry.
- You can now re-open engagements.